Due to COVID-19 Government guidance we are sorry to announce all TNCP activities and events are on hold until the new academic year 2021. Thank you for your understanding.
There are very few activity programmes taking place this summer due to ongoing restrictions and difficulties with forward planning. Details of those that are taking place are included below and on our Facebook page:
- Visit the Breeze website to find out about summer activity programmes and events. Click here to find out more about this year’s Breeze in the park events.
- A Midsummer Night’s Showcase: Temple Newsam (Walled Garden), 6th August – 2pm & 5pm. Running time: 1hr. Tickets: FREE. Book online
- Youth Association activities on Sutton Park, Halton Moor: 4th August, and 1st and 2nd September. Contact Emily for more details: Email: email@example.com / Mobile: 07855 518550 or visit their Facebook page.
- Chapel FM music, radio, writing and tech activities for ages 11 to 16. Sessions will be held at Chapel FM Arts Centre over the first 3 weeks of the summer holidays 10.30 to 4pm Wednesday to Friday each week. Lunches and healthy refreshments will be provided each day. To find out more or to book a place, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0113 22 55 944
- Summer in the city –family fun across Leeds! Child Friendly Leeds have a bounty of events, opportunities, competitions and activities taking place over the school holidays for the #SummerOfPlay and we invite you to save the date on Wednesday 4 August 2021 (National Play Day), to #GoOrange with us! Families are excited to be getting out and about in Leeds, enjoying the sunshine and fresh air and are looking for things to do and places to go. We’ve tried to capture some of the highlights and best places to visit to plan their days out. To find out more, read the Child Friendly Leeds blog: bit.ly/summerinleeds
- Leeds Jurassic Trail: This summer the full-size dinosaurs are back in 12 locations across Leeds City Centre. The whole family can have a monster day out hunting down the large animatronic dinosaurs and even bring them to life using the augmented reality app. This year we also have a special appearance from the Yorkshiresaurus designed by a young girl who won the Child Friendly Leeds competition in 2020, which will be located in Kirkgate Market. Find out more: www.leedsjurassictrail.co.uk/
- The Max Card is the UK’s leading discount card for foster families and families of children with additional needs. Families can use their Max Card at venues across the UK to get free or discounted admission. Visit the following website to find out more: https://mymaxcard.co.uk/
- The Youth Service: Click here to view the Youth Service Summer programme. Trips include Flamingo Land, Blackpool and Go Karting! Contact details can be found on the flyer.
- Leeds United Foundation are running some Healthy Holiday Summer Camps at Meadowfield Primary School. The camps will consist of a mixture of multi-sports activities and workshops on various topics. For more information please contact Natalie Thomas on 07701 342509 (weekdays only).
- Leeds Rhino’s are offering a summer camp at Colton Primary School in the week commencing 23rd August. For more details please contact Gareth Cook on: email@example.com
- Healthy Holidays programmes are running in various locations across the city during the summer holidays. Programmes will include a variety of activities as well as hot meals. For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All TNCP led activities can be booked via the website by visiting the events section of our website
Activities coordinated by TNCP are highlighted in light burgundy/ pink in our publicity. Please note that you will need to register your details and those of your children, or sign in with your email address and password if previously registered at the top right of our website before you can book events.
You can register by clicking here.
You can log on by clicking here.
Once you have registered your details and those of your children on our website we will store your personal details securely until you request for them to be removed, at which point all records will be permanently deleted.
We also include activities, events and trips in our programme that are being coordinated by other local partners. To book onto any of these activities please follow the instructions in the booklet and contact each organisation direct.
Please note that we are no longer able to offer any of our activities for free due to limited funding.
If you would struggle to pay full costs for our activities then we ask that you make a smaller donation of your choice instead to secure your booking and help us to continue our Activity Programmes.
Click here to make a donation using your bank card via our Local Giving page.
You can also access this link via the ‘donate online’ button at the top of our website.
Please click here to visit the Breeze website which contains details of other activities and events taking place in your area and across the city.
TNCP activities and events will be fully inclusive and accessible. If your child has any additional needs and/or disabilities please contact the SENCO in your child’s school or Rachel to discuss your requirements so we can arrange 1:1 support staffing where required. Alternatively, click here where you can view details of short breaks available across the city.