Once we convert to become part of the Red Kite Learning Trust we will adopt their policies and procedures.
To view the RKLT’s policies and procedures click here.
Until we officially convert – please click on the links below to view TNLP Trust’s policies and procedures:
- Attendance Policy
- Charging Policy
- Child Protection Policy – Cluster
- Child Protection Policy – Schools Model Policy
- Child Protection Policy – Schools with Children’s Centres
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection – Privacy Statement
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Lettings Policy
- Volunteer Policy
Our safeguarding and child protection policy has been developed in line with guidance, policies and procedures provided by Leeds City Council’s Safeguarding Children Board.
To visit their website to find out more click here
To view specific details on guidance, policies and procedures referred to in our policy click here (this is an expectation for all staff and volunteers working with children and young people)